CloudLinux is an operating system specifically designed for hosting companies and optimized for shared hosting. This OS brings a lot of benefits by allowing you to improve stability, density, security, and performance of the server. With CloudLinux, you can Cage each customer in an individual virtual system and limit the amount of resources any single account can use in the system.
- LVE (Lightweight Virtual Environment) — this technology allows you to limit user access to system resources (CPU, I/O, Memory). Learn more in the article Create a user;
- CageFS — a virtualized file system and a set of tools to contain each user in its own 'cage'. Learn more in the article CloudLinux limits;
- PHP Selector — this module works with CageFS and allows each user to select PHP version for the mode PHP as CGI. Learn more in PHP modes on CloudLinux;
- Mysql Governor — this program allows you to monitor and restrict MySQL usage in a shared hosting environment. Learn more in CloudLinux limits;
- LSAPI — the Apache module that allows using the mode PHP as LSAPI. Learn more in PHP modes on CloudLinux.
Learn more in official documentaion.