A mail server receives and sends emails of ISPmanager users. ISPmanager supports Exim and Dovecot. The configuration file contains the required parameters to send and receive emails. The parameters are set based on the information that you enter when creating a mail domain. Learn more in the article Create a domain name.
In ISPmanager Business the following additional packages for mail servers are installed by default:
- Greylisting is a method of defending e-mail users against spam.
- OpenDKIMis a method to digitally sign and verify emails on the mail servers using public and private keys.
- SpamAssassin is an anti-spam mail filter.
ClamAv is an antivirus toolkit for emails.
- Sieve is a mail filter. It consists of a number of tests which are applied to incoming mail.
- RoundCube is a webmail client that allows you to access your mailboxes.