CloudLinux is specifically designed for hosting companies and optimized for shared hosting. This OS brings a lot of benefits by allowing you to improve stability, density, security, and performance of the server. Cloudlinux OS SHARED version is used for integration with ISPmanager. For more information please refer to the article CloudLinux features.
- a virtual or physical server that supports hypervisor virtualization;
- a virtual server must have the "virtio" network card;
Supported operating systems (x64):
AlmaLinux 8 (recommended);
- all cluster node must be added in ISPmanager with a public IP address;
- check that wget is installed. It is used during the conversion.
Correct installation is not guaranteed if third-party repositories are connected to the system.
Installing Cloudlinux on a server with an AMD Ryzen 7 processor is not possible.
Cloudlinux license does not support IPv6 addresses.
The installation is performed automatically. To run the installation:
- Enter Integration → Modules → CloudLinux → Install.
- Wait until the installation is complete.
- Enter → specify the CloudLinux Activation key or leave the field blank if licensing by IP address is used.
- Press Ok.
Configuring integration with ISPmanager Business is possible only if you purchased a license for CloudLinux OS Shared. The standard CloudLinux license does not contain the necessary software and is not suitable for integration.
The system will perform the following operations:
- Connect the local node to the cluster if it has not been added before.
- Start the cldeploy script to convert the operating system and get a license by the server IP address.
- Convert the local cluster node.
- Convert the remote cluster nodes.
It will also run the following operations during the conversion process:
- Reinstall MySQL.
- Delete the following packages if the cluster node has the role Web-server:
- Delete the following packages if the server has the role Mail server:
- Restart the cluster node.
- Install and configure the packages for the cluster node according to its role.