The web-server uses redirects to send all of the visitors of a particular page to a different one. To add a redirect, perform the following steps:
- Go to Domains → WWW-domains → menu → Redirects → Add.
- Select a Code:
- 301 Moved Permanently — the requested page has been permanently moved to a new URL
- 302 Found — the requested page has been temporarily moved to a different URL.
- 303 See Other — the requested page can be found at another URL by using the GET HTTP method.
- Enter the Path of the page from which you want to redirect visitors. The path must begin with "/". E.g.: "/page/old.html".
- Enter the URL to which you want to redirect users. The internal URL (located on the same WWW-domain) must begin with "/". E.g.: "/page/new.html". The external URL must begin with "http://" or "https://". E.g., " ".